
(
Visual proof that Jason Miller once fought Georges St. Pierre in the UFC, and did terribly.) Former Strikeforce middleweight contender, MTV host, and man-about-town
Jason Miller has signed a new multi-fight agreement with the UFC.
MMAFighting first confirmed the news this afternoon with Miller's manager, Ryan Parsons, and Mayhem himself later discussed the development via
Twitter: "
I now fight for the @UFC. I'd like to thank all the staff there as well as @DanaWhite for this new partnership. I really want to thank all of you for showing your support. Can't wait to show my skills in the UFC's octagon." Miller has actually competed for the UFC once before, in a welterweight bout against
Georges St. Pierre at
UFC 52 in April 2005; Mayhem
got his ass whupped, lost a unanimous decision, and never competed at 170 pounds again.
Source: http://www.cagepotato.com/jason-mayhem-miller-signs-multi-fight-contract-with-the-ufc/
Chuck Liddell Quinton Jackson Forrest Griffin Rashad Evans
No comments:
Post a Comment